Friday, May 16, 2008

1. Living Life

I started going for the things I want in life recently, especially if I think I deserve them. I'm not going to settle in my mind for a 2 in effort, because than there is no point in trying for anything in the first place. One of the main things I am going for recently is MY Best Buy Mobile spot at work. I stress on MY because that shit is going to belong to me. It belongs to no one else because no one wants it more than me, deserves it more than me, or can do a better job at it than me. This whole new spark in life came from watching Almost Famous again. I've seen it before and it was good and i liked it. The main reason its got me living life a million percent right now is because it was autobiographical. I can really tell that Cameron Crowe tried to perfect the story and screenplay so that it could show his story, or a story in high relation to his early life that got his career started. It made me realize that if you know you can do something, want to do it fully, and have the resources and passion for it, there is no reason it should not get done. I've messed around with a few stories for movies and TV show ideas with a couple friends that we were thinking of doing. This is what I am going to do with my life, whether it be with my friends and only having friends see it or being nominated for an Academy Award when more people in the world have seen my movie, rather than not seen my movie. I have said before that I want to make a movie with a story that really rips apart your morals and forces you to make a decision in life. Whatever the decision maybe, I honestly don't care, as long as one is made. Because if when your finished with the movie and you make a choice because of it, that means I changed the world. Whether everyone that sees the movie makes a decision, or just one person. It won't matter, because that is still changing the world. I have a few stories and ideas in my head that I'm going to put on paper before I forget them. However, I'm going to save one or two of the ones than mean the most to me for later, when I have the ability to have the stories seen by much more people. I'm also thinking of starting a video podcast on Movies and TV Shows because I truly don't believe there is a good enough one on the subject out there. Totally Rad Show is amazing and all, but thats more of upcoming movies and video games than film in general. I really don't want to start it all by myself and I haven't even found anyone I'd want to do it with me. There are a few people I would consider, but they don't have the things going on in their minds as I do in mine, which is fine, but I would rather have that one in effort, or not do it at all.

No comments: